Health and Safety
- Self-Health screenings are required before entry: check to see if you are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms prior to building entry. If you do have symptoms, wait to enter premises until you have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 14 days have passed since your symptoms first appeared.
- Before entering the studio, please use hand sanitizer. We have sanitizer available at the entrance.
- Masks are encouraged and depending on how the numbers are in VT may need to be worn in the studio.
- One-on-one Sessions: By appointment only. Registration costs for one-on-one sessions are based on a sliding scale. Sessions are 90 minutes. If for whatever reason the client stops the session early, no refund will be issued for the remaining time. Payment due at time of service.
- Workshops & Classes: Registration is required unless otherwise stated on the website. Payment, which includes a $25 admin and processing fee, is due at the time of registration. One ticket = one person, unless specified otherwise. Discount codes cannot be applied retroactively.
- Private Events: All event registrations will require a non-refundable 25% deposit and 25% pre-payment. Full payment is due at the time of the event.
Using Discount Codes
- Discount codes CANNOT be applied retroactively.
- To enter a discount code at checkout, first select your tickets. Be sure that the tickets you are selecting are eligible for the discount code.
- After selecting your tickets, you will be redirected to the “Your Details” part of checkout.
- On this page, click the linked text that says “Do you have a discount code?”
- A text box should generate. Click ‘Apply’ once you have entered the discount code.
- If successfully applied, a green box should appear confirming the discount code redemption.
- One-on-One Sessions: If you must change or cancel your initial appointment, please give at least 24 hours advance notice. You will be charged the full amount of the session for missed appointments or failing to cancel 24 hours prior to your appointment. If a pattern of consistent no-shows or cancellations develops, we reserve the right to end service. We do understand that things come up so please let me know if you have an unexpected emergency and we will take that into consideration.
- Workshops & Classes: For cancellations made 15 days or more in advance of class date, 100% refund will be granted (minus a $25 administrative and processing fee). Cancellations made within 14 days or less of class will receive no refund. Expressive Arts Burlington reserves the right to grant class credit to be used at a later date. There will be no credit issued if cancellation is within 48 hours of class start. In the event of a medical or family emergency, Expressive Arts Burlington will work with the participant to find an appropriate solution. Expressive Arts Burlington has the sole discretion to grant credits and may ask for written documentation of medical or emergent incidents.
- Private Events: For cancellations made 30 days or more in advance of event date, pre-payment will be refunded, minus 25% deposit. Deposits are non-refundable but can be applied to future events. Cancellations made 29 days or less of event will receive no refund. Expressive Arts Burlington reserves the right to grant credit for pre-payments to be used at a later date. There will be no credit issued if cancellation is within a week of the event. In the event of a medical or family emergency, Expressive Arts Burlington will work with the participant to find an appropriate solution. Expressive Arts Burlington has the sole discretion to grant credit and may ask for written documentation of medical or emergent incidents.
The practice of expressive arts facilitation through Expressive Arts Burlington and the contents of any page of this website do not constitute therapy or medical advice, are not intended to be a substitute for therapy or medical advice and should not be relied upon as such. You should seek medical advice or other professional advice in relation to any particular matters or concerns that you may have when engaging in expressive arts facilitation.