One-on-One Individual Sessions
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer highly personalized 1.5 hour sessions tailored to each client’s individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are striving for.
Who can benefit from a one on one expressive arts session?
People who are interested in:
- gaining a deeper understanding of themselves
- exploring ideas about life purpose, career, or relationship issues
- developing strategies to manage stress
- processing issues of health, grief, parenting, conflict, and life transitions
- releasing creative blocks and engaging in a deeper experience of your creative process
Exploring your personal development in one on one expressive arts facilitation sessions can be therapeutic, but it is not therapy. Some clients work with an expressive arts facilitator as a compliment to, or alternative to, their traditional talk therapy.
No previous art experience necessary. Our focus is on process not product.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact me at (802) 343-8172